Saturday 11 December 2021

Important Campaign Message from Naz Shah MP


RE: recent concerns about the new law proposed to strip British Nationals of their citizenship without notice ‼️

I have added my name to support an amendment tabled by David Davis MP to remove clause 9 in the ‘Nationalty and Borders Bill’

Please use the template email below to write to your MP and ask them to support the amendment. 

You can find out who your MP is and their email address by using your  postcode in this search link ;

🔗 Link: https://members.parliament.uk/FindYourMP

Dear (insert your MP’s name )

You will be aware that the Nationality and Borders Bill is going through Parliament and is currently at report stage. 

I am writing to you as my MP asking that you please support the amendment tabled by David Davis MP  to remove clause 9 which strips people of their citizenship without notice.

I am very concerned that if this clause  is not removed,  it would give the Home Secretary the ability to deprive UK nationals of their citizenship without notice. 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

*please include your full name and address* 

No comments:

Post a Comment